APN Central 2.0 - Have you made the switch?
After many years of partnering with AWS, I've seen a few iterations of what the partner hub experience looks like and candidly I think we, and our friends at AWS, would all agree it was time for a refresh.
Enter APN Central 2.0! Have you had a chance to check it out yet? I manually forced the switch for the Tackle account and so far I'm definitely a fan:
- AWS Sales funnel right at the top! Great snapshot view and ability to dig deeper
- A much improved look and simplified navigation - I found the partner solution finder guidance much better
- New role assignment options (Technical Staff and Marketing Staff) so you can deepen your partnership across Market and Build
Candidly - this was also a really great excuse to do some spring cleaning:
- Updating our partner solution finder listing
- Checking that all Partner account information was up to date with the correct contacts
- Update with new public references and case studies
- Update users role assignments with the new marketing and technical staff roles
There's much more to come in the ways of updates for APN Central as you see in the AWS launch blog here, but definitely a great step forward to help all us partners navigate the AWS ecosystem.